Healthy baked sweet potato fries that are crispy, delicious and the perfect side to serve with a burger.
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into thin slices (about 1/4 inch)
- 1 teaspoon coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- optional spices: cumin, cinnamon, cayenne
- Preheat oven to 400°F, place sweet potato slices into a large bowl, top with the remaining ingredients and stir to coat evenly (I typically use my hands).
- Spread the fries onto a baking stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper making sure the fries aren’t crowded. They need space or else they will start to steam and get soft rather than crispy.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, take them out of the oven and flip, then bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them the last 5-10 minutes as some of the smaller pieces might start to burn.
- Serving Size: 1 large potato
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: baked sweet potato fries