This Asian chicken sheet pan meal is so flavorful and perfect for busy weeknights. It bakes up in 20 minutes and tastes delicious served over rice!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- cooked rice for serving (white, brown or cauliflower rice)
- 1/4 cup low sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or garlic chili paste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop chicken into 1-inch, bite-size chunks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Make sauce by combining tamari, honey, garlic, ginger and chili paste in a small bowl.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, snap peas, onion and chicken chunks into a large bowl. Toss with sauce.
- Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or oil and place veggie and chicken mixture on the sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, toss mixture and bake for another 10 minutes or until veggies are tender, but still crisp and chicken is cooked through. Remove mixture from baking sheet and serve over rice of choice.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe without rice
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 871mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: Asian chicken sheet pan meal