Happy Friday friends – I have some treats for you this morning – the recipe for perfect overnight pumpkin pie oats and the Element Bars Giveaway winner!!
Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oats topped with homemade apple butter…. Ah. May. ZING!!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, cover, and let sit in the fridge overnight. That’s it! Wake up, top the mixture with you favorite toppings and enjoy.
The winner of the Element Bars Giveaway is comment #17 – Krystina. Shoot me an email (eatingbirdfood at gmail dot com) and Element Bars will hook you up with a free 12 pack of your custom creation!
Didn’t win? Don’t be bummed, you can still use the code BIRD15 when checking out at Element Bars for a 15% discount!
I’m excited today’s Friday, particularly because I have a Harvest Moon Celebration, with yoga and a potluck, to attend this evening. 😉 What are your plans?