- 1 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
- 1 box (4-serving) of jello brand sugar-free instant pistachio pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 container of thawed Fat Free or Lite Cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Mix dry pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and walnuts in until well blended. add the cool whip. stir until well blended. Cover and put the fridge for about an hour before serving. I get excited and eat some when I first make it, but the marshmallows get soft and fluffy if you let it sit in the fridge first. Leftovers store well in the fridge, that is if there’s any left.