Can you believe Christmas is a little over a week away? Seriously, where does the time go?
I know that some of you are probably already done with your holiday shopping (especially those that celebrate Hanukkah) but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to share a little gift guide to help out the last minute shoppers.
I wanted to do a gift guide with all of my favorite things, but the list was way too long for one blog post so I narrowed it down to EBF Kitchen Favorites. I’ll have to do a EBF Fitness Favorites next time (year). Anyhow, these items are things that I already own, LOVE LOVE LOVE and use all the time in my own kitchen. They are tried and true tested and sure to please any and all of the cooks, foodies and health nuts on your list!
The gift guide includes things at different price points so you’ll easily be able to find something that fits with whatever budget you’re working with.
EBF Kitchen Favorites – Holiday Gift Guide
- Super Natural Every Day – I got this cookbook last year for Hanukkah and it’s quickly become one of my go-tos. Heidi’s natural cooking style and beautiful food photography transfer over from her blog (101cookbooks.com) and remind you that eating simply prepared, whole foods can be amazingly delicious.
- Cuisinart SmartStick Immersion Hand Blender – I use this little guy all the time. It works wonderfully for blending soups, making a quick smoothie or protein pancake batter. Sadly, when I got mine, they didn’t have these fun colors.
- Vitamix Blender – If you’ve read EBF for a while, you’ve heard me rave about my Vitamix. It’s the blender that can do anything from ice cream to soup and it makes the best green smoothies! It’s basically every healthy foodie’s dream gift.
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer – Another ultimate gift for anyone who loves baking. If you get this for someone, you can pretty much expect lots of baked goods as a thank you. I’m pretty sure that’s why Isaac bought me mine a few years ago.
- Let Them Eat Vegan – Another one of my favorite cookbooks. Dreena is a genius in the kitchen and her unique vegan recipes never disappoint. Even if the person you’re buying a gift for isn’t vegan, they are sure to enjoy this cookbook.
- Pampered Chef Stoneware – We have four pampered chef baking stones (the large bar stone, square baker, pizza stone and 12-cup muffin pan) and I rarely use anything else when baking or roasting. Once they’ve been seasoned, you don’t have to oil them and they distribute heat efficiently for even baking and browning. I’ve even found that baking stones work better than Silpats for baking cookies.
- Salter Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale – This little gadget is great for precise measurements when baking and for keeping your portions in check.
- Camel Bak Groove Water Bottle – You’ll never catch me without this water bottle! It has a built-in filter so you can easily refill it no matter where you are.
- Microplane Zester/Grater – I never really thought I needed a zester until I got one, but now that I have it, I would never go without it again. It’s awesome for grating/zesting chocolate, hard cheese, citrus zest, coconut, ginger and garlic. I use it for ginger, citrus and cheese at least once a week.
All these items (and more) can be found in my Eating Bird Food Amazon Store – feel free to check it out for even more gift ideas.